Ahad, 18 Mac 2012

The services I offer, just for you!!! [Repost]

Today, many of which have advanced the field of ICT. Now the latest OS is Windows 7. There are 6 editions of Windows 7. The edition is Windows 7 Starter Edition, Windows 7 Home Basic Edition, Home Premium Edition Windows 7, Windows 7 Professional Edition, Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, and Windows 7 Enterprise Edition. The best edition is the Windows 7 Ultimate Edition. I have that edition.
     Those who are lazy or shy to go to the shop to reformat your laptop/netbook, can come to me for format. But, I also would impose a small fee. About RM25 to RM30 for other and RM15 for school student. Compared to the prices in shops, it is cheaper. If you go to the store, the fee request would probably be more than RM30. I will also include the following software at no charge. You can also see me again if there are any problems.


   *I also will help you on the computer while I was able to do it.

You can contact me at 0175726890 / 0194916827

1 ulasan:

  1. Now the latest windows is Windows Developer Preview... I'm now used it.

    BalasPadam

Translate This Page